Rise Project is looking for a Paid Social evangelist to grow our client’s social media presence, using primary channels as well as nascent channels (such as Instagram)..
You will be well versed in performance marketing and have either agency, tech or client side experience, having run a variety of campaigns across various industry verticals. We are looking for someone who is accustomed to working within an early-stage fast-growth environment and must be comfortable with developing strategy, whilst owning hands-on campaign management and optimisation.
In this role you will have free rein to come up with and implement creative ideas to ensure the campaign’s success.
- In conjunction with the Head of Paid Social, the candidate will develop primarily performance-based strategies across multiple social channels to maximise the ROI for our internal products and partners
- You will be responsible for large scale campaign set-ups, optimisation and ultimately, performance, to a variety of KPIs and across multiple social channels
- To analyze and track campaigns in order to report back to management and external stakeholders
- To help in the identification of potential new areas to expand clients’ business growth
- A native to social media with experience of using social platform solutions (such as PowerEditor or other FMPs)
- You have experience in a client facing role and are personal and approachable
- Demonstrable success in a performance marketing role
- Proven experience of managing large budgets
- Ability to be both creative and analytical, with proven skills in both areas
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator, both orally and written
- Self-motivated, full of initiative and commercially aware